Go Down

Topic: ATMEL Mega1284P evaluation board avalible (Read 76 times) previous topic - next topic

leo72

Hello Robert!
What a beautiful card!!! Awesome :smiley-eek:
Very very nice work.  ;)

CrossRoads

Thanks Leo. I translated another post, looking for "core files".
I have posted the changes I made to boards.txt and pins_arduino.c for the D0-D31 assignment to pins that I used, and to a SdFat library file also.
If folks there want to use the Sanguino files for the 644 that might be more straightforward.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

erik

hi, i'm erik and been following the great work in this topic for a while because this board is exactly what i need, please tell me how to buy a board.
erik

cyclegadget

Aug 06, 2011, 11:36 am Last Edit: Aug 06, 2011, 08:29 pm by Coding Badly Reason: 1
Eric, read the last paragraph of CrossRoads's post.

PM me for details where to send Paypal payment and address to send card to. All cards will have all IO lines tested, RS232 serial interface tested, RTC tested, and SD card tested.  I expect to be bootloading and downloading sketches/testing all this week (and install a component or two more, think we were short a 16 MHz crystal and 4 header shields when we packed up).

Moderator edit: Trimmed the unnecessarily large quote.

CrossRoads

Thanks Erik.
Let me investigate shipping costs to Europe.
Do I need to include a piece of paper in the shipment saying it is Not Leadfree?

Robert
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

Go Up