Go Down

Topic: ATMEL Mega1284P evaluation board avalible (Read 76 times) previous topic - next topic

stevemarple

This looks like a very nice board. I'm sure there's a market for boards based around the 644P/1284P. I only found this thread recently, by which time I had already got a design for a shield-compatible strip board version using the 644P.

CrossRoads

Yes, a small market. Have delivered 4 of them so far.
Search for "Hacking the uno" for how it started...
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

erik

Well unless one stumbles on this topic nobody knows of the existance of this Mega1284P Bobuino board, maybe a mail to http://hackaday.com/ would draw the needed attention.
Erik

cyclegadget

I received my board from CrossRoads a couple weeks ago. I think it very well built, and it is loaded with features! To name 2, the RTC clock, and the memory card slot would normally have to be bought separately and would take more room on an Uno. It has so many I/O's that to me, it is almost like the Mega!

In summary, I am very happy with my purchase and I will put the Bobuino to good use. It is a excellent platform to learn with and use in a future project!

Mark

brucethehoon

Crossroads,
Congrats on the board and the hackaday mention! 

Go Up