Go Down

Topic: Paid programmer help needed (Read 2145 times) previous topic - next topic

evilm3666

Hi
I have a Seeeduino Mega with an ATmega1280. And I am looking to read a sst27sf512 28pin eeprom 1 line at a time. www.futurlec.com/Memory/SST27SF512.shtml
I can send payment by paypal
Please pm if you can help me out
Thanks

PaulS

And I am looking to read a sst27sf512 28pin eeprom 1 line at a time.

How do YOU define a line? The EEPROM reads/writes data one byte at a time.

evilm3666

You are correct PaulS, I do need it to read one byte at a time by toggling the OE on/off.

Graynomad

Do you want to memory-map the chip or just use IO to read it?

______
Rob
Rob Gray aka the GRAYnomad www.robgray.com

evilm3666

Just using io to read the chip should be fine.

Graynomad

Then connect 16 outputs to the address pins, 8 inputs to the data, tie CE and OE low, write an address to the address pins and read the data.

If you want to use less power then run CE to a pin as well, leave it high most of the time and toggle it low while you actually  read the data.

______
Rob

guadron3

Hey I was working on a  project and was hoping to program a set of ge g-35 string set christmas lights as shown here: http://www.christmaswow.com/ge-christmas-lights/. However I am having problems with the code since I am relatively new with Arduino. I was wondering if someone could help me program the light to react to different frequencies of sound. I am located in New Jersey and am willing to pay someone for help with the project.

Graynomad

This has nothing to do with the subject of this thread, you should start your own thread if you want people to find it.

______
Rob

Paulware

I created a tlc5490 shield that can control 32 leds...http://atmega.site40.net/default.php?bookmark=#TLC5940 Shield

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy