Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Looking to pay an Arduino programmer for construction of an LED helmet.  (Read 1185 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

I've been recently thinking of schematic for an LED Mask/Helmet that will be used at live performances of our Electro-House music duo,
MetroCRD
This idea was based off of Electronica Legends Deadmau5, and Daft Punk.
To go for a more iconic look, we plan to hook heavy duty LED set-ups in live performances for a Euphoric display.
I've had basic knowledge with Arduino boards, but I could never quite get the programming right.
This is why I am looking for individuals who are adept at this topic.
I will discuss payment with you or your party if you work in multiples, and I will grant any equipment you require for this.
The initial shape of it would be a slightly lop sided tetrahedron with two sides of LED's, and a power source in the back.
An array of heavy duty, super-bright white LED's would be used to create a "Strobe Helmet Effect".
Not only do we require a helmet but we also would like other apparel to be decked with effects, including EL wire.
If you are interested, Musicdeew@gmail.com where I will explain more and we could negotiate pay.
-Thank You All,
                     MetroCRD   smiley-razz

View Profile

Oh, and also please state what area you are residing in since we are located in Manhattan.
It is preferred if you are in the Tri-State Area/ North-East Coast.

Global Moderator
Boston area, metrowest
Brattain Member
Author of "Arduino for Teens". Available for Design & Build services. Now with Unlimited Eagle board sizes!
View Profile

E-mail sent.

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: