Go Down

Topic: How to control servos though optocouplers (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic

SpaceOne

That is my mistake, I didn't read the right value the only thing about time is 1 Pulse width<=100ms, Duty ratio : 0.001

SpaceOne

I tried  signal to cathode and it works much better, now the servo rotates but it can't get into the right position  it moves back and forth between the correct position

SpaceOne

I got a 4N35 optocoupler and it behaves the same way, it can't get into the right position it moves back and forth between the correct position until it stops

zoomkat

could be bad code, bad wiring, bad servo, power supply issues, or other things not provided for evaluation.
Consider the daffodil. And while you're doing that, I'll be over here, looking through your stuff.   8)

SpaceOne

I tried different servos, optocouplers, wiring is good, power supply is good. Don't know the problem, I am thinking of not using optocouplers.

Has any one used optocouplers to control servos?

zoomkat

I am thinking of not using optocouplers.

I think that was suggested a long time back. You need to test your servo without the optocouplers to see if it works.
Consider the daffodil. And while you're doing that, I'll be over here, looking through your stuff.   8)

Go Up