Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Request for Web site link  (Read 646 times)
Arduino rocks
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hi Guys,

I spent 10 years working in the process control / automation industry and about 6 years ago started an open source data historian server project. It's evolved quite a bit and currently has a relatively strong arduino user following.  I released a windows and java SDK and arduino source code for posting sensor data onto the historian, which now runs on google app engine.

I was wondering what it would take to get a link on the arduino.cc site under the getting started section.  I think since the software is open source, it has a close philosophy with arduino. It's free and a good way to learn about "internet of things" concepts.  I host an instance of the server on app.nimbits.com, which also has a mechanism where users can "friend" each other to see each other's data points.

I'd appriciate any guidence and your thoughts on how the arduino comunity can use what is essentially my life's work  smiley-roll-sweat

This software is called Nimbits and is @ http://www.nimbits.com

- Ben

Arduino rocks
View Profile

Bump? Should I find something else for my life to be about?  smiley-confuse

Arduino rocks
View Profile

Thanks for the reply KE7GKP,

I didn't realize that the playground was a wiki I could edit - i added my project under the Ethernet section. I welcome everyone's feedback.

Ben

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: