Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Share a connexion  (Read 350 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hello everybody,

First of all, I have to say that I'm French. So my language won't be perfect.

So... I want to keep a wifi connexion with an arduino board (with a wifi shield), and after to share this connexion at a computer (with or without cable, I don't mind). But I don't know if it's possible... Is there any library that permit it, or a specific wifi-shield?

Thanks to help me smiley !

Global Moderator
Netherlands
Shannon Member
In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, however in practice there are many...
View Profile

Your  question is not quite clear to me, better write it  (in a bit more detail) in French and throw it through Google translate and post it again ,

Thanx,
Rob

--- google translate -->
Votre question n'est pas très clair pour moi, mieux l'écrire (en détail un peu plus) en français et de le jeter par Google traduire et le publier à nouveau,

Merci,
Rob

Votre anglais est meilleur que mon français smiley-wink

Rob Tillaart

Nederlandse sectie - http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/board,77.0.html -
(Please do not PM for private consultancy)

View Profile

HHum, i prefer talk in engish. Okay. I have a internet box with a wifi connexion.
First, I want my Arduino to connect to the wifi. For that, i think the wishield will be enouth.
Second, I want to share this wifi connexion at the computer. Belive that only the Arduino have the permission to connect to the wifi so I have to use it to have wifi on my computer...

So, do you know how I can share the connexion obtains (I'm not sure of this word) with the wishield to the computer?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: