Go Down

Topic: Killed my adxl321 accelerometer? (Read 521 times) previous topic - next topic

liudr

I accidentally connected my adxl321 accelerometer wrong and later I might have shorted the power to it with some metal housing. Now both its axes only read near 912. I guess I just killed my $30 investment.  :( Anyone got similar result in the past?

mowcius

Nope but I recently naffed up an XBee Pro module (so now I have 2 I can't use) - a £50 investment (~$82)

liudr

Man! Expensive mistake. I just ordered a replacement. It's going on to a teaching apparatus but I'm paying for it myself.

robtillaart

@liudr
Are your students going to built a system from the same description as you did? Triple check those instructions!

Rob Tillaart

Nederlandse sectie - http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/board,77.0.html -
(Please do not PM for private consultancy)

liudr

@liudr
Are your students going to built a system from the same description as you did? Triple check those instructions!

Rob,

No. This is just a demonstration apparatus. I just need one. I've got everything ready and I wanted to replace the tiny breadboard secured by tape with proper mounting and I soldered my own boarduino to replace the RBBB.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy