Go Down

Topic: 433 MHz Radio Frequency Kit (Read 9 times) previous topic - next topic

f.schiano

Hi,

I bought this kit:
RADIO KIT

But I didn't found any example to work with it. I heard about some libraries developed to simplify the comunication with these kind of modules.

do you know something about it?

Thank you in advance,

Fabrizio.
L'impossibile...richiede solo piu' tempo!

CrossRoads

Have you looked into Virtualwire? It has worked nicely for me with other 433 MHz units.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

f.schiano

Are you talking about this:

http://www.open.com.au/mikem/arduino/VirtualWire.pdf

Thank you...

p.s. I would work in Boston, my dream is the MIT ... You are from Boston.. I like it !!! :)

CrossRoads

That's what I'm talking about.
I work outside of Boston, and go in as little as I can - not really a big city kind of guy.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

f.schiano

I was reading the PDF , and I notice that I have to program both the transmitter and the receiver, So I will need one arduino close to the transmitter and one to the receiver ?

Or can I program the transmitter to send , for example , 2 types of messages , on the basis of what I want?

For example, can I build a transmitter that send a message at the pushing of a button, without an Arduino attached to it?
Thank you

Go Up