Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Fuzzy controller x quadricopter  (Read 1094 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hi all, this is my first topic in Arduino forum..I would like to receive suggestions and informations by you to develop a fuzzy controller using a look up table generated off-line. I think a fuzzy controller, strongly non linear, could have better performances than a generic PID controller. I found also a system to calculate pitch roll and yaw angles simply using accelerometers plased near the motor...
Any way let me know interests on this proposal.
Thank you in advance.
Luigi

Central Europe
Edison Member
Use the Source, Luke.
View Profile

I think a fuzzy controller, strongly non linear, could have better performances than a generic PID controller. I found also a system to calculate pitch roll and yaw angles simply using accelerometers plased near the motor...

It would be most interesting to see how your logic compares to the usual PID controllers. So please, build a quadricopter with your logic so we can see how it compares.

Korman

View Profile

Thank you for your reply, first I have to project the controller, second to generate look up table and at the end I will create a quadricopter!!.. could you suggest me the best board solution in order to implement the controller. I don't need calcus power but a few of memory, look up table contains 1024x1024 values.
What do you think about chipkit max32 by digilent? they say is fully arduino compatible...what does it mean?
Thank you
Regards
Luigi

Central Europe
Edison Member
Use the Source, Luke.
View Profile

If your lookup table contains just 1 byte data per cell, you will use 1024x1024 = 1MB of data. The Arduino Uno and all others based on the ATmega328 have 32 kB of program memory and 4kB of RAM. If your table can't be compressed a lot (via symmetries, empty blocks etc) you won't fit it into the available space.

Korman

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: