Go Down

Topic: How long before you get replies? (Read 380 times) previous topic - next topic

pracas

Well I thoughts its time I asked to be a distributor for Arduino and sent a mail to the email id provided. 4 days since I sent it. No replies so far. How long do you think I should wait? If not what should I do? I remember sending such a mail long long back and there was no reply and i skipped it. Now, I thought try again and here I'm posting. And what are the requirements from distributors? Any ideas anyone?

Cheers,
Pracas
Be The Change...

G_Man

Nov 23, 2009, 06:11 pm Last Edit: Nov 23, 2009, 06:13 pm by ggutshal Reason: 1
I had an order out with one particular vendor that been out there waiting for 75 days.  I've sent multiple e-mails to them (including several to request that the order be canceled) that have gone unanswered.  I also tried to call them, there was no answer. Well lo and behold, on Friday last I get an e-mail advising me that my order had been shipped and that it would arrive in 7-10 days.  Sheesh!  Some people have no clue about customer service.  I'd have less of a problem waiting an interminably long time if I were given the courtesy of being informed that there was a delay and not that I had just pitched my money irretrievably down a black hole!

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy