Go Down

Topic: Measuring water Conductivity (Read 7227 times) previous topic - next topic

Recently I designed a conductivity sensor that I interfaced with arduino. At first I incountered ac noise problems and filtered them successfully. Second challenge is ,my sensor puts out 0-2vdc with 1% accuracy (0-2000micro/S) however i want to bump it up to 0-5vdc(0-2000micro/S).The only solution is to change the range to 0-5000micro/S to get 1vdc per 1000 micro/S but accuracy drops to 10%.

Thank You. I used duemilanove's 3.3 vdc with voltage divider brought it down to 2vdc as external analog reff.Works Great!!!

Recently I designed a conductivity sensor that I interfaced with arduino.

Can you tell us more about that sensor?
How does it work? Range?
For sale?
Rob Tillaart

Nederlandse sectie - http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/board,77.0.html -
(Please do not PM for private consultancy)

Sensor is a potentiometric type two carbon electrodes with .k1 constant capable of measuring ultra low to high conductivity of the water.
circuitry and electrode are combined all in one making it a plug and play module without the high cost. Simply connect water inlet /outlet fittings to circulating water line .Electrical conections done through 3 wire din connector (+,ground,signal).
Range can be from 0-5000micro/S. Output voltage 0-5vdc.For more information check the site or ebay.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131