Go Down

Topic: [$21.05 USD]"NEW" 12.1" TFT w/FREE_SHIPPING!???!?!?? Is this possible??? Scam?? (Read 4 times) previous topic - next topic

Kaouthia

I'd rather trust something I purchased from Adafruit over some random company that's likely to charge you another $50 shipping to replace your item in the event that it didn't work, and I'd rather trust Adafruit to actually send me a working item in the first place. :)
John

TECH GEEK

As always... Thanks for posting!!!

GlitchBoy

I'd rather trust something I purchased from Adafruit over some random company that's likely to charge you another $50 shipping to replace your item in the event that it didn't work, and I'd rather trust Adafruit to actually send me a working item in the first place. :)

Amen to that

GlitchBoy

Man, why oh why doesn't 4D systems make one of their intelligent LCDs larger than 3.2"???  That's why I was so interested in these products--not because they were wicked cheap, but because I could get a >3.2" serial display.

mowcius

TECH GEEK - you got scammed, stop trying to defend them - they're a dodgy company.

What they have done is also against paypal rules but only you have the details to give to paypal to show that.

TECH GEEK

As always... Thanks for posting!!!

Go Up