Go Down

Topic: Hacking the Mp3 shield (Read 3 times) previous topic - next topic

MakerMann

I do have add and adhd so what and no shes my girl friend we just chat online and i use a seperate tv with a vga to have a sec. screen to do this and my primary monitor to chat with her useing soem im

MakerMann

Ill leave you guy on a plain and simple fact.

God made all his children in his image.

Yes i went there.

Groove

That is not a 'fact'.
If you're religious, you accept the existence of your god on faith.

If you're not religious, it's just specious claptrap.
Per Arduino ad Astra

jada

Comeon Groove leave him alone ,
If no one will reply what can he do ? ( Hope he dosent post to himself and reply to them  ;) )

MakerMann

I dotn know what you practice but life is only temporary.

cr0sh

I do have add and adhd so what

Oh, no biggie - I was just trying to figure out why you type like a ferret on crack...

Your explanation on the second screen though made sense - it was completely apparent as to why you were talking to your girlfriend on TV...

;D
I will not respond to Arduino help PM's from random forum users; if you have such a question, start a new topic thread.

MakerMann

Thank you you finnally under stand since you are the only one on here who is not a tard what do u think of programing a tarack of tone code and meuring the power input useing analog.It would be cool to adapt it as a kind of sd card key.

Groove

This has to be a bot - even a ferret on crack would make some sense.
Per Arduino ad Astra

MakerMann

groove i think you where just as bad as me just so you know i have a genetic disabibity with my socil skills you know if you discrinate agaist me under the GENA act.

biocow

since you are the only one on here who is not a tard...

You're not going to make very many friends here by insulting the entire forum population as a whole.
10 PRINT CHR$(7)
20 GOTO 10

mowcius

groove i think you where just as bad as me just so you know i have a genetic disabibity with my socil skills you know if you discrinate agaist me under the GENA act.

I think people have bigger issues than what you seem to call discrimination on a forum.

This is the internet. Bad things happen on here if you don't know how to act right. Didn't your mummy ever teach you that?

MakerMann

By on here i ment the topic.

mowcius

By on here i ment the topic.

Well you aint gonna make many friends insulting anyone.

MakerMann

My mom is dead she died when I was 7 so can you do me a favor and just shut up.Yes her missing contributes to why i am all freaked up.

mowcius

well 6 years ago would mean 2003, the internet was around then...

so can you do us all a favor and just shut up

Well I'll fire that right back at you but with a slight change.

Go Up