Go Down

Topic: Hacking the Mp3 shield (Read 4241 times) previous topic - next topic

MakerMann

I do have add and adhd so what and no shes my girl friend we just chat online and i use a seperate tv with a vga to have a sec. screen to do this and my primary monitor to chat with her useing soem im

MakerMann

Ill leave you guy on a plain and simple fact.

God made all his children in his image.

Yes i went there.

Groove

That is not a 'fact'.
If you're religious, you accept the existence of your god on faith.

If you're not religious, it's just specious claptrap.
Per Arduino ad Astra

jada

Comeon Groove leave him alone ,
If no one will reply what can he do ? ( Hope he dosent post to himself and reply to them  ;) )

MakerMann

I dotn know what you practice but life is only temporary.

cr0sh

I do have add and adhd so what

Oh, no biggie - I was just trying to figure out why you type like a ferret on crack...

Your explanation on the second screen though made sense - it was completely apparent as to why you were talking to your girlfriend on TV...

;D
I will not respond to Arduino help PM's from random forum users; if you have such a question, start a new topic thread.

MakerMann

Thank you you finnally under stand since you are the only one on here who is not a tard what do u think of programing a tarack of tone code and meuring the power input useing analog.It would be cool to adapt it as a kind of sd card key.

Groove

This has to be a bot - even a ferret on crack would make some sense.
Per Arduino ad Astra

MakerMann

groove i think you where just as bad as me just so you know i have a genetic disabibity with my socil skills you know if you discrinate agaist me under the GENA act.

biocow

since you are the only one on here who is not a tard...

You're not going to make very many friends here by insulting the entire forum population as a whole.
10 PRINT CHR$(7)
20 GOTO 10

mowcius

groove i think you where just as bad as me just so you know i have a genetic disabibity with my socil skills you know if you discrinate agaist me under the GENA act.

I think people have bigger issues than what you seem to call discrimination on a forum.

This is the internet. Bad things happen on here if you don't know how to act right. Didn't your mummy ever teach you that?

MakerMann

By on here i ment the topic.

mowcius

By on here i ment the topic.

Well you aint gonna make many friends insulting anyone.

MakerMann

My mom is dead she died when I was 7 so can you do me a favor and just shut up.Yes her missing contributes to why i am all freaked up.

mowcius

well 6 years ago would mean 2003, the internet was around then...

so can you do us all a favor and just shut up

Well I'll fire that right back at you but with a slight change.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy