Go Down

Topic: Hacking the Mp3 shield (Read 3784 times) previous topic - next topic

biocow

Dood, seriously I'm sorry, but that's not our problem. Many people, including myself, have grown up with tragedy and only one parent and turned out perfectly fine and respectable. If you're pissed off at the world don't take it out on us. Dress in black and give yourself tatoos with a straight pin or something, but don't be a troll on this forum.

And for god's sake PLEASE use the period key. I don't even care about caps lock. Just use a period so I can read your posts.
10 PRINT CHR$(7)
20 GOTO 10

MakerMann

Do u guys think we may be able to get back to the topic.Any takers.

mowcius

Do u guys think we may be able to get back to the topic.Any takers.

I never even knew what the original topic was. You didn't appear to make sense at the start.

MakerMann

Ok my idea was to use the music player shield to play the line of tones off the sd.
And to make the signals off of the output go into the Arduino and if the correct values are put in it does something.

Onions

Ok my idea was to use the music player shield to play the line of tones off the sd.

So you'll save something to the SD card, then play the binary data back to a speaker as a tone?
My website: http://www.harryrabbit.co.uk/electronics/home.html Up and running now! (Feel free to look round!) :D

MakerMann

I was kinda thinking just put the negitve and ground it and then put the pos. in a pin and take it in by reading the power inputs.

Onions

My website: http://www.harryrabbit.co.uk/electronics/home.html Up and running now! (Feel free to look round!) :D

MakerMann

Dec 20, 2010, 09:30 pm Last Edit: Dec 20, 2010, 09:31 pm by Lilirama1 Reason: 1
I don't get it but I basicly just want to make the bianary tones get recored and used by the microcontroller.

AWOL

Move along folks, just another attention-seeking juvenile, move along now, nothing to see here.
"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

MakerMann

Haha we had a great back and fouth going how old are you anyway.

biocow

10 PRINT CHR$(7)
20 GOTO 10

MakerMann

Thank you, I only said that.

mowcius

Haha we had a great back and fouth going how old are you anyway.

I can assure you that we all feel very old talking to you.

I don't get it but I basicly just want to make the bianary tones get recored and used by the microcontroller.

Well if you don't get it, how can we get it?
The MP3 shield (assuming you're talking about the one I am thinking of - there are many) does not record audio, only play it back.

cr0sh

My mom is dead she died when I was 7 so can you do me a favor and just shut up.Yes her missing contributes to why i am all freaked up.

Mourn the loss of your mother, certainly. My adoptive mother died last year, my adoptive father in 2005. My real mother died soon after I was born; of my bio father, I have no clue. I mourn all of that which has happened, but that is in the past.

It certainly isn't an excuse for any of my behavior since.
I will not respond to Arduino help PM's from random forum users; if you have such a question, start a new topic thread.

MakerMann

You look like you turned out fine.

Go Up