Go Down

Topic: Hacking the Mp3 shield (Read 4194 times) previous topic - next topic

mowcius

You look like you turned out fine.

Haha, wait til you actually see any of us ;D

cr0sh

You look like you turned out fine.

I've got my share of issues, but overall my life is working out pretty well.

I'm happily married to a wonderful woman who appreciates me for who I am. I don't have many friends, but the ones I do have I know are there for the long term (a few I've been friends with since grade school).

I'm debt-free with savings in the bank, I own my own house, I have no car payments, and my shop is stuffed to the gills with crap for me to work on robotics/electronics with.

/heck, being alive is enough...

;)
I will not respond to Arduino help PM's from random forum users; if you have such a question, start a new topic thread.

mowcius

I've got my share of issues, but overall my life is working out pretty well.

I'm happily married to a wonderful woman who appreciates me for who I am. I don't have many friends, but the ones I do have I know are there for the long term (a few I've been friends with since grade school).

I'm debt-free with savings in the bank, I own my own house, I have no car payments, and my shop is stuffed to the gills with crap for me to work on robotics/electronics with.

/heck, being alive is enough...

Sounds like you're living the good life  ;)

macegr

Dec 21, 2010, 02:03 am Last Edit: Dec 21, 2010, 02:04 am by macegr Reason: 1
Yeah, nothing on that list applies to me except the part about the crap...and being alive.
Unique RGB LED Modules and Arduino shields: http://www.macetech.com/store

Goldie

I am happy to read more about this

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy