Go Down

Topic: Purchasing Robots (Read 360 times) previous topic - next topic

lesleyMartin

Hello,

I won a grant and I am trying to look at possible robots from this company.  My only experience is with Scribblers.  I would like more information about what is available.  I can't seem to find any concrete info about non-drag and drop programmable robots on this website.  This is my last ditch effort before I scratch these off my list.  Can someone help me?
Lesley

CrossRoads

"from this company"
What company? Got a link?
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

lesleyMartin

I was looking at this company Arduino.  I found the 2WD robot on robotshop.com.  That seems to be what I am looking for.  But I will take any advice.

proto-pic

May I assume your Google is broken? I am unsure what type of 'robot' you are referring to. Do you need one to build cars, fold paper, walk up and down stairs, the list is almost endless.
I found the 2WD robot on robotshop.com
- OK, that's nice, irrelevant, but nice. I'm unsure how to help you any further without even basic requirments.
Engineering Support team for Proto-PIC.co.uk

Proto-Pic

JimboZA

I was looking at this company Arduino.  I found the 2WD robot on robotshop.com.
You mean the Arduino brand 2 wheel robot? It's already retired.

Johannesburg hams call me: ZS6JMB on Highveld rep 145.7875 (-600 & 88.5 tone)
Dr Perry Cox: "Help me to help you, help me to help you...."
Your answer may already be here: https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=384198.0

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy