Go Down

Topic: Arduino Realtime Audio Processing (Read 7 times) previous topic - next topic

Grumpy_Mike

On compiling the program given in 'arduino_audio_loopback' i am getting an error as " TCCR2A not declared" . plz hlp...

No idea what program this is nor what you are trying to compile it on.
Please provide a link or post the code as an attachment or in code tags.
TCCR2A is a timer register in the ATmega 328 and others but it doesn't appear on things like the Duo.

iyahdub

Mike is probably right, as usual...
my guess would also go on...Maybe the wrong board/chip?!
As far as i remember that specific example will work on atmega 328, 168 and previous compatibles( 8, etc).
Even to use with the mega 2560 there might be the need for slight alterations in order to port the code( dont quote me on this, for this particular  example you mentioned though... Havent looked at the code for a while) , but am sure it does compile and work on the Uno/328,etc.
10 LET Loop=Infinite
20 GO TO 10

whippoorwill

hey
i am missing how did you record your audio sample? and how did you save it without a shield?
if you please can support me with a code. i really need it

Thanks in advance

Grumpy_Mike

Nice try whippoorwill but if you read the thread it is about processing audio not saving it.

Go Up

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name:
Email:

shortcuts: alt+s submit/post or alt+p preview