Go Down

Topic: Problem with servo and Potentiometer (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

D.J.B

i put a battery pack in like you said and i cant seem to get it to work :/ i but it in to the VIN slot and now it doesnt lag when turning the pot??

D.J.B

i have the pot, servo and the negative on the battery all hooked to the arduino GND and the other side of the pot to 5v and the middle pin to analog 0, the servo red wire is connected to the + terminal of the battery  and signal to digital 9 but the servo is not working and also have the arduino plugged in with the power supply?

D.J.B

here is a image of my circuit i dont know if i have forgot somethink :/

Grumpy_Mike

Check if there is no break in that top line you use for ground. On a lot of bread boards that line is split in the middle.

D.J.B

i already thought about that and moved them in to a different track :/ that didnt work do you suggest i get brandnew batteries? and i also tryed: if i have the power supply and the usb in and the red wire for the servo in VIN it works perfect :) but what if i want to make it mobile :/ i need it to work with a battery.

D.J.B

the signal wire is plugged into analog 0 personally i can see it is in there :smiley-fat:

D.J.B

i dont think this is a software problem and not a obvious hardware im thinking it needs more power?  :P

D.J.B

should i still hook the power up to 5v like it shows in the link?? or shall i use the battery pack? XD

Go Up