Go Down

Topic: Wholesale Solderless Breadboard Components (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

Boz

Any one have a source for raw Solderless breadboard components.

I m looking for 840 tie point boards but Im hoping to get them in component form, separate core and power rails or even ideally raw not even assembled, no pin metal inserts or back tape.

Any help appreciated.  

Boz

cr0sh

I doubt you'll be able to get them "raw and unassembled", but you can most likely get the components (separate rails and board) wholesale; have you checked various chinese wholeseller lists?

http://www.alibaba.com/
http://www.globalsources.com/

(these are two of the largest and most used, from what I understand - but I have never used either, so I don't know how well either work)

Good luck.

:)
I will not respond to Arduino help PM's from random forum users; if you have such a question, start a new topic thread.

retrolefty

I m looking for 840 tie point boards but Im hoping to get them in component form, separate core and power rails or even ideally raw not even assembled, no pin metal inserts or back tape.

I've never seen them avalible as seperate component parts, but the best price I recall for 840 point modules including power strips on both sides was $5-6 on E-bay from asian sellers. It's been a couple of years sense I bought four such modules, so that information could be stale.

Lefty

pracas

I doubt you'll be able to get them "raw and unassembled"

True... you can get separate power rails... thats all i can see... but then if you have enough money ;) you can buy anything you want like you want it...
Be The Change...

There is a place called All Electronics about 1 Mile from where I live. They have wholesale and also ship cheap.

www.allelectronics.com
C program run. C program crash. C programmer quit.

CrossRoads

I think pololu.com has very good price on solderless breadboard, 830 contact for $4.95.
I have 6 of them.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

Go Up