Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Wholesale Solderless Breadboard Components  (Read 1100 times)
LOS GATOS, CA, USA
The TinkerTech Blog and the MusheenShop
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Any one have a source for raw Solderless breadboard components.

I m looking for 840 tie point boards but Im hoping to get them in component form, separate core and power rails or even ideally raw not even assembled, no pin metal inserts or back tape.

Any help appreciated.  

Boz

Phoenix, Arizona USA
Faraday Member
Where's the beer?
View Profile

I doubt you'll be able to get them "raw and unassembled", but you can most likely get the components (separate rails and board) wholesale; have you checked various chinese wholeseller lists?

http://www.alibaba.com/
http://www.globalsources.com/

(these are two of the largest and most used, from what I understand - but I have never used either, so I don't know how well either work)

Good luck.

smiley

I will not respond to Arduino help PM's from random forum users; if you have such a question, start a new topic thread.

Left Coast, CA (USA)
Brattain Member
Measurement changes behavior
View Profile

I m looking for 840 tie point boards but Im hoping to get them in component form, separate core and power rails or even ideally raw not even assembled, no pin metal inserts or back tape.

I've never seen them avalible as seperate component parts, but the best price I recall for 840 point modules including power strips on both sides was $5-6 on E-bay from asian sellers. It's been a couple of years sense I bought four such modules, so that information could be stale.

Lefty

Chennai, India
God Member
Peace!!!
View Profile

I doubt you'll be able to get them "raw and unassembled"

True... you can get separate power rails... thats all i can see... but then if you have enough money smiley-wink you can buy anything you want like you want it...

Be The Change...

Los Angeles, CA, United States
View Profile

There is a place called All Electronics about 1 Mile from where I live. They have wholesale and also ship cheap.

www.allelectronics.com

C program run. C program crash. C programmer quit.

Global Moderator
Boston area, metrowest
Brattain Member
Author of "Arduino for Teens". Available for Design & Build services. Now with Unlimited Eagle board sizes!
View Profile

I think pololu.com has very good price on solderless breadboard, 830 contact for $4.95.
I have 6 of them.

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: