Go Down

Topic: Developing an ASCII serial console on LCD (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic

chiva

I still don't know why you have to put a 328 to the serLCD to work, they have a PIC controller, so it would be similar to the shield+arduino you are designing, although yours will have more functionalities as you say.
;)
Mercadillo electrónico. Kit iniciación a Arduino, shield LCD a color y más cosas!

liudr

"It" meant my solution, not serLCD. You read my post think "it" meant serlcd. Miscommunication

chiva

Ops! Sorry for that, now everything is clear
Mercadillo electrónico. Kit iniciación a Arduino, shield LCD a color y más cosas!

AWOL

that relays every key press to the serial port, including tab, and back space or even ctrl

"Ctrl" is a modifier like "shift", and is not sent by a serial terminal as a separate code.
"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

liudr

that relays every key press to the serial port, including tab, and back space or even ctrl

"Ctrl" is a modifier like "shift", and is not sent by a serial terminal as a separate code.

Right!

Go Up