Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Artist needs programer to create complex camera shutter control (fee involved)  (Read 703 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hello,

I am in need to create a device that can trigger a Digital SLR camera to take a single shot, this is pretty simple as I have seen arduino Intervalometers out there. However it needs to be triggered by another input signal and transmit wirelessly to the camera unit, and may need to take up to 4 pictures a second. I have been advised my curators not to divulge all the details over the web, so if you are interested please email/call/skype me and we can discuss it.

I have all the kit here 7D Canon DSLR / Studio / wireless intervalometer that can be taken appart .. but need one of you genius's to help me make it work. I am willing to pay a fee or work on it as a jointly credited project and am ideally looking for someone in London or england as there may be some hands on work involved, I am based in Hackney, London.

I think the project has got some great potential, so hoping someone things its up there street.

Thanks
Christopher

mr at christopherpearson dot com

http://cargocollective.com/christopherpearson
www.christopherpearson.com (my website is down at the moment, should be up soon)

Leighton Buzzard, UK
Edison Member
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

you have mail
(I hate it when people do that!)

there are only 10 types of people
them that understands binary
and them that doesn't

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: