Go Down

Topic: Google Plus! (Read 2489 times) previous topic - next topic

Does anybody have invites left?  If so, I would be so appreciative to have such a cutting edge technology in my grasp.   :smiley-mr-green:
    -P.S  I know they're not accepting new users right now, but I would love to have an invite so I'm ready when they are.

Razorblade

Did you get invited?
Arduino Uno (R2fix) / Duemilanove (328p)
Ethernet Shield SD (v5)

mowcius

Hey guys I'm on - just send me a PM :)

So long as you're over 18... (google won't let you if you're not)

Graynomad

I'm not into these social network sites at all but I am finding Google+ to be WAY better that FB from a user interface PoV. Also I think they have a better model.

Does anybody have invites left?

I didn't realise there was a limit but I haven't invited anyone so I can invite you as well if necessary.

______
Rob
Rob Gray aka the GRAYnomad www.robgray.com

mowcius

I have invited 2 people so far from this forum...

There is no limit on invites

Mowcius

Graynomad

I can't find you there Mowcius, probably because I think you have to know real names and/or emails.

______
Rob

Rob Gray aka the GRAYnomad www.robgray.com

mowcius

I can't find you there Mowcius, probably because I think you have to know real names and/or emails.

Yes indeed... I'm not very interesting anyway

theepdinker

Thanks for the invite, Mowcius!
I now have a tiny little Arduino "circle"
Occasional activity,
sporadic progress

mowcius

focalist

So, what is it, a FB replacement kinda thingie?  I got sick of that really quick.  Twitter too.  Most of the time, I prefer to think that other simply do not exist once they leave my immediate field of vision or interest.. any bits of software that provide contrary evidence are a problem. 

Really, is there any real advantage, or is it just another social networking platform thing?
When the testing is complete there will be... cake.

mowcius

It's another social networking platform thing.

They really need to get it out of invite only over 18s only testing soon as I think people are getting a little bored...

biocow

10 PRINT CHR$(7)
20 GOTO 10

Valalvax

It's another social networking platform thing.

They really need to get it out of invite only over 18s only testing soon as I think people are getting a little bored...

I feel like you should probably rephrase that

mowcius

Bahaha - I can't say I have many under 18 friends but they're the group that'll either be the game changer or not.

After now having Google+ for a while I can't see it making any difference to the facebook usage numbers.

Valalvax

Add me my email is <user name> @ the host of the social network we're talking about's email

Go Up