Go Down

Topic: bluetooth controlled linear actuator via MINI PRO AND BLUETOOTHE MATE GOLD (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

HEY GUYS,
I'm trying to power a PQ-12 Linear Actuator by Firgelli by bluetooth serial trigger@!

I got the Arduino mini pro to activate to PQ-12 by modifying the "BLINK" script to a different pin. thats all.
I also put baud setting, one second serial counting feedback (1+1..2....2+1....3....etc) SO I KNOW THE SERIAL FEED IS 100%. When i attach both units, (pq-12 and the bluetooth mate gold), the bluetooth  :smiley-mr-green: connects, but when i send my remote trigger comand that resets the counter, it does not trigger the PQ-12 like it did VIA usb and NO bluetooth mate gold.

i hooked up a small 6v camera batter, a 3.3 v lipo camera better cr123a or something...?
neither changed output (does this rule out having enough power?
if you look up the WWW.FIRGELLI.COM and look at schematics, how can i flip the voltage ? I wanna retract and extent the linear actuator .... hope ive been descriptive enough

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy