Go Down

Topic: 1-Wire Slave (Read 33 times) previous topic - next topic

Markus_L811

I am just starting with Arduino. Do I understand right that this is not a code which can be loaded with the Arduino IDE?
Is it possible to convert it into Arduino code?

Best regards,

Christian

Yes it's doable for sure, but there are some thinks that have to be looked good at because it hat to work on all Arduino's.

ringram2077

Hello
I have been looking for information for onewire slave. This thread looks interesting but I am not sure I understand how to implement this.  If the code is .ino file does that mean I can compile and load from Arduino GUI ??  I also looked at the code on GitHub (from Markus https://github.com/MarkusLange/OneWireSlave ) that has .ino files for what appears to be Teensy devices.  I have not been able to get that compile with Arduino.  I currently have Arduino Mega 2560 and a Teensy 3.1.  I would really appreciate someone explaining how to use the various versions listed here and at GitHub https://github.com/MarkusLange/OneWireSlave.

Thanks

Markus_L811

Hello
I have been looking for information for onewire slave. This thread looks interesting but I am not sure I understand how to implement this.  If the code is .ino file does that mean I can compile and load from Arduino GUI ??  I also looked at the code on GitHub (from Markus https://github.com/MarkusLange/OneWireSlave ) that has .ino files for what appears to be Teensy devices.  I have not been able to get that compile with Arduino.  I currently have Arduino Mega 2560 and a Teensy 3.1.  I would really appreciate someone explaining how to use the various versions listed here and at GitHub https://github.com/MarkusLange/OneWireSlave.

Thanks

Hi ringram,

can you explain or show what for errors you get? This one should work on all
DS18B20_Slave_Interrupt_universal_analogread_fulllib.ino

Some are spezific for the Teensy 3.

BR
Markus

ringram2077

Here is the error list. 

Code: [Select]
[/Arduino: 1.0.5-r2 (Windows 7), Board: "Teensy 3.1"
C:\arduino-1.0.5-r2\hardware\tools\arm-none-eabi\bin\arm-none-eabi-g++ -c -g -Os -Wall -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mcpu=cortex-m4 -DF_CPU=96000000 -MMD -DUSB_VID=null -DUSB_PID=null -DARDUINO=105 -mthumb -nostdlib -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=118 -fno-rtti -felide-constructors -std=gnu++0x -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\arduino-1.0.5-r2\hardware\teensy\cores\teensy3 -IC:\Arduino\libraries\OneWireSlave C:\Users\Richard\AppData\Local\Temp\build8616894812382935706.tmp\DS18B20_Slave_Interrupt_universal_analogread_fulllib.cpp -o C:\Users\Richard\AppData\Local\Temp\build8616894812382935706.tmp\DS18B20_Slave_Interrupt_universal_analogread_fulllib.cpp.o

In file included from DS18B20_Slave_Interrupt_universal_analogread_fulllib.ino:3:0:
OneWireSlave.h:212: error: #error "Please define I/O register types here"
OneWireSlave.h:231:0: warning: "EXTERNAL" redefined [enabled by default]
In file included from C:\arduino-1.0.5-r2\hardware\teensy\cores\teensy3/wiring.h:33:0,
                 from C:\arduino-1.0.5-r2\hardware\teensy\cores\teensy3/WProgram.h:15,
                 from C:\arduino-1.0.5-r2\hardware\teensy\cores\teensy3/Arduino.h:1,
                 from OneWireSlave.h:7,
                 from DS18B20_Slave_Interrupt_universal_analogread_fulllib.ino:3:
C:\arduino-1.0.5-r2\hardware\teensy\cores\teensy3/core_pins.h:711:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition
In file included from DS18B20_Slave_Interrupt_universal_analogread_fulllib.ino:3:0:
OneWireSlave.h:260: error: 'IO_REG_TYPE' does not name a type
OneWireSlave.h:261: error: 'IO_REG_TYPE' does not name a type
DS18B20_Slave_Interrupt_universal_analogread_fulllib.ino: In function 'void blinking()':
DS18B20_Slave_Interrupt_universal_analogread_fulllib.ino:56:39: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
OneWireSlave.h: At global scope:
OneWireSlave.h:306:22: warning: 'static_OWS_instance' defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]code]

Markus_L811

A okey I see, the version on github did not contain support for the Teensy 3.1, please reload the new from github it should work now.

Go Up