Go Down

Topic: Slow download from Google Code (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

wizdum

Appears to have been fixed. I never had a problem, so I can't confirm this though.
https://code.google.com/p/support/issues/detail?id=4843

If you are still having problems, you should probably notify the support person in that thread to get the issue re-opened.
"Anyone who isn't confused really doesn't understand the situation."

Electronic props for Airsoft, paintball, and laser tag -> www.nightscapetech.com

pwillard

Yay... another headless body... wheee....

wizdum

Electronic props for Airsoft, paintball, and laser tag -> www.nightscapetech.com

Valalvax

I take it someone posted a problem, Wizdum replied... and the OP deleted his post... leaving you sounding like an insane person

zoomkat

I take it someone posted a problem, Wizdum replied... and the OP deleted his post...

If that were the case, the discussion title would probably have a Re: in front of it like below.

Re: Slow download from Google Code
Google forum search: Use Google Advanced Search and use Http://forum.arduino.cc/index in the "site or domain:" box.

wizdum

No, this was being discussed in a few different threads earlier this month. I just made a new topic as this seems to apply to most users.

Kevin Kibbe

It is a problem for many. It was and is a problem for me from 3 very different very high speed isps in two countries. They don't care to host it here as it will, I assume, cost too much. I was able to download 22 but it took all night. Not really a problem of course but not the best support.

Kevin

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy