Go Down

Topic: linear CCD TCD1201d readout and timing issue (Read 11529 times) previous topic - next topic

romus33

I'm currently away from my desk until tomorrow, I'll dubble-check once I get back.

Hello, Fred
Your code works fine. But why is relative intesity resolution level only 7 bit?

Andrea1970

Hello, i'm working on TCD1201D and i read all posts. At moment i'm stopped by a insurmountable problem :
After many test i optmized (deleted/restricted delay, serial print etc.) the fw developped by GastonLagaffe but the behavior of CCD is alway the same, the timing seems ok (in effect  BT,RS,...  signals are correct), but the value of video-out is always relative to first pixel.
To test this i put a piece of paper to cover CCD window, but if i start by side of PIN1 toward PIN11 at PIN1 i found "dark" values (same value to other pixel), viceversa if i cover CCD starting from PIN11 toward PIN1 at PIN1 i read "light" values up to witch the first pixel are  blinded.
Then i suppose that i don't be able to shift out all values and i read only the first value....
Can Anyone help me?

chewep

Hi Mathias,

I used the same code you shared with us. I am also getting same results like yours. Does anyone know how to solve it? Thanks in advance.

EP

Go Up