Go Down

Topic: Tricks of the trade - Connecting projects to the Arduino boards 'reusably' (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

CrossRoads

I had a little fun mimicking a Side-uino design using Duemilanove kind of parts, and watch Eagle go thru its paces laying it out.
Maybe will help it out a little tomorrow and neaten it up some.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

roypogi

Nice!

Maybe we could spin this off as a community designed yet another arduino clone. I know the form factor works well because of its thin breadboard foot print
Panucatt Devices

CrossRoads

I want to take a shot at putting the DIP part in there, give folks a chance to recover when they damage the 328.
Think I just need to move the big cap down under the regulator to make room.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.

retrolefty

Long live the DIP package. Oh and leave room for socket mounting the 328 8)

CrossRoads

Go Up