Go Down

Topic: Arduino Online shops in UK (Read 204 times) previous topic - next topic

I am looking for a good supplier of Arduino shields that is situated in the UK so I do not have to pay extra shipping fees. However I don't know which people suggest that have a good fast service.

I have seen the list on the website of the official suppliers, so including these and others that you know of, where would you suggest to get some shields at a reasonable price and with a good delivery??

Thanks for your Help

http://www.uk-pcb.co.uk - My UK Based PCB Fab & Assembly Company
Design work undertaken
SMD & Thru-Hole assembly

I have looked there but some of the stuff I would like such as a esp8266 aren't available and they don't sell them in my local maplins :(

Any more ideas???

Also I am trying to find somewhere which stocks a case with holes cut out for the pins. I would make one if I had a 3d printer but I don't :(

Anyone know of any good cases as well?

I buy a lot of my stuff from China. Two, three weeks delivery to UK. You can get ten for what Maplin charge for one.

Beginners guide to using the Seeedstudio SIM900 GPRS/GSM Shield

I can provide you guys PCB prototype manufacturing servces.We are PCB fabricator in Shenzhen of China.Send me the gerber file and the Bom,then I can provide you the PCBA product.It's totally your own product.

Don't PM me for help as I will ignore it.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131