Go Down

Topic: Multi arduino FM synth Mozzi (Read 159 times) previous topic - next topic

Spejs

Hey guys :)
I hope i post this on the right topic....

I have recently bought an arduino board and atarted experimenting with the Mozzi library and outputting some sound and i just had this crazy idea....
I want to grab 4 arduino mini pros and make them modulate one another...basically output PWM from one, convert to analog and analog read to the other then run some code and out again and so on....now, the code part is quite clear to me( i have some experience in csound and such) and i already have a mental picture of how everything would look, but since this would be quite an investment this question keeps popping inside my mind.... is the arduino, even with smoothing via the mozzi library fast enough to perform an analogread(or mozzi analog read) and modulate the output with it(perform some basic math with ints) and then output the sound without glitches?
Any toughts?
I will keep posting my progress here if that is ok and anyone would want to see it...

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy