Go Down

Topic: The possibility of making burglar alarm (Read 27 times) previous topic - next topic

armanzxcv

hello. But the possibility of making burglar alarm is possible with arduino home. what should be the NBA. Sorry if I didn't explain clearly, because English is poor

PaulS

the possibility of making burglar alarm is possible with arduino
Yes, it is.

what should be the NBA.
The National Basketball Association should be abolished. If you mean something else, do not use abbreviations.

MarkT

Next Best Alternative, I think...

What features are you wanting other than the obvious of reading intrusion sensors, a way to arm
and disarm it?  You probably want to consider the Mega which has lots of pins for inputs.  A GSM
shield allows sending text alerts etc, some sort of small keypad and display too.

How much work are you prepared to put into such a project?
[ I will NOT respond to personal messages, I WILL delete them, use the forum please ]

PaulMurrayCbr

"Burglar Alarm" is a term with very broad meaning. If you put a string across a doorway and attach a bell, that is a burglar alarm. But neither strings nor bells nor even strings with bells are are burglar alarms - it's when you put them across a doorway that they become so.

An arduino can work with many types of hardware, many types of sensors. It can work with proximity sensors, cameras, microphones, various kinds of switches - many things which if you put them across a doorway, they might perhaps serve as a burglar alarm.

What you have asked is too broad. It is like asking "can electronics be used to transmit images?". The answer is yes, but actually putting together some image-transmitting electronics requires quite a bit more detail.
http://paulmurraycbr.github.io/ArduinoTheOOWay.html

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy