Go Down

Topic: Time and TimeAlarms Libraries – Ask here for help or suggestions (Read 78 times) previous topic - next topic

keith66

I am a beginner with arduino.
I have a funcioning lcd 20x4 with rtc module after a long time getting the correct libraries to work with arduino1.0.3.
this display the time & date ect but I now need to add alarm functions etc.
the working DS1307library i am using is called DS1307new and my code based on the below that came with library

Scriptname : DS1307_Test.pde
// # Author     : Peter Schmelzer, Oliver Kraus
// # Date       : 2011-04-08
// # Version    : 1.21

I would like to use the alarmtime library and have downloaded the time library from arduino playground but all the programs give compile errors.
I have removed all other libraries to check incase there was any conflicting ones but still does not work.

The above code and library is more complex than the code in the time library and would prefer to use that if possible.

Any help would be appreciated

PaulS

Once you downloaded the code, it became yours. You need to post YOUR code and YOUR error messages.

mem

Keith, there is code for connecting to a DS1307 RTC provided with the Time library download, its called TimeRTC. Why not use that?

Michael

PaulS

Keith, there is code for connecting to a DS1307 RTC provided with the Time library download, its called TimeRTC. Why not use that?

Michael

Well, well. Look who's back. Been a while. Life treating you well, I hope.

mem

Well, well. Look who's back. Been a while. Life treating you well, I hope.

Hi Paul, its good to be back.
I have been busy with all kinds of interesting projects. Still am, but will try to hang out here as much as possible.

Michael

Go Up