Go Down

Topic: Time and TimeAlarms Libraries – Ask here for help or suggestions (Read 77 times) previous topic - next topic

Roger at CCCC

Pauls:  Please indicate at least one or two of the places where update instructions are given.  I'm new to this and so don't know where to look.  Thanks !! 

PaulS

I'm new to this and so don't know where to look.

There is a search field on every single page. You could type your exact error message into that field and see what comes up.

Quarencia

Is anyone maintaining the time and timealarms libraries?  If so, can a version updated to support 1.0.1 be made available?  I've searched and can't find it, so if this is already done, please direct me to the latest location.  I have modified the version accessible from on the playground page to work wtih 1.0.1 for my own use, but it would cause a lot less confusion if there were an updated version available.  If this were done, PAULS wouldn't have to tell quite so many people how to use the search function... :)

Jack Christensen

Aug 13, 2012, 12:57 pm Last Edit: Aug 13, 2012, 12:59 pm by Jack Christensen Reason: 1

Is anyone maintaining the time and timealarms libraries?  If so, can a version updated to support 1.0.1 be made available?

Good question, I would hope so.

I've searched and can't find it, so if this is already done, please direct me to the latest location.  I have modified the version accessible from on the playground page to work wtih 1.0.1 for my own use, but it would cause a lot less confusion if there were an updated version available.

What mods did you make? The only change to the libraries that I found was necessary was that TimeAlarms.cpp needed the following. Strange because the Time and DS1307RTC libraries were updated for 1.0. Several of the examples have other version-related issues, though.

Code: [Select]
#if ARDUINO >= 100
#include <Arduino.h>
#else
#include <WProgram.h>
#endif

If this were done, PAULS wouldn't have to tell quite so many people how to use the search function... :)

Indeed ;)
MCP79411/12 RTC ... "One Million Ohms" ATtiny kit ... available at http://www.tindie.com/stores/JChristensen/

Go Up