So right now I have the DF rover and some experience with both android and arduino. This rover is perfect for beginners because of its low cost and ease of use, but unfortunately it just doesn't have enough power to satisfy me so I've moved on. I found another rover with 4 12V dc motors instead of 2 4.5V ones. I'd like to be able to control it with an arduino and control the arduino using an android phone by means of bluetooth. Now I'm well aware that this much has already been done, but would it also be possible to have a video camera connected to the arduino that would simultaneously send live feed to the screen of the android phone? I'm working with the following items:
- arduino mega (which I know has 3 sets of tx and rx pins but idk if its just as simple as plugging the camera into one of them and the bluetooth module into another)
- blueSMIRF gold bluetooth modem
- 4D Systems microCAM Serial JPEG camera module - TTL
- Lynxmotion aluminum 4wd1 rover kit
- adafruit motor shield kit for arduino
- Xperia PLAY (android phone)
Please give me any input at all on whether this project can be done with the above listed hardware. I just need to know that there is hope for this project before I buy everything and realize it's not going to work. Thanks in advance!