Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Quartz cristal SPK16.000G,who now the frequency tolerance?  (Read 985 times)
Left Coast, CA (USA)
Brattain Member
Measurement changes behavior
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

People reprogram the 16U2 for HID interfaces & stuff, yes?
Turning on a PWM output wouldn't seem that difficult.
Maybe add to this file that is included in the IDE, do the makefile stuff, reload it via the 16U2 ICSP header.

That is my point, when you get to using makefile and compilation, linking, etc, all outside the standard IDE you are definitely talking programmer guru territory. I certainly can't do it even after >5 years of arduino experience, and I suspect you don't have the needed knowledge and experience also? We both know it can be done, but would have little luck explaining to the OP how he can accomplish it?

Global Moderator
Boston area, metrowest
Brattain Member
Author of "Arduino for Teens". Available for Design & Build services. Now with Unlimited Eagle board sizes!
View Profile

There's a readme.txt in the same folder, along with a make file.
Looks like it's figure-out-able.

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

Faraday Member
View Profile

If you can explain to me how it can be done, I can explain it to the OP. I have experience training people from scratch.

Arduino UNOs, Pro-Minis, ATMega328, ATtiny85, LCDs, MCP4162, keypads,
DS18B20s,74c922,nRF24L01, RS232, SD card, RC fixed wing, quadcopter

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Jump to: