Go Down

Topic: UNO R2 Schematic and Board (Read 4667 times) previous topic - next topic

m2ic

Hi Arduino People,

where can i find the schematic and the board layout of the arduino uno r2.

I bought a new uno r2 in the hope i could modify this open source hardware but i can't find the documentation.

So please provide a link to the eagle files.

Thanks,
Mic

CrossRoads

Did you look in the Hardware section on the Main Site? I would expect it to be there.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

m2ic

Hi CrossRoads,

yes of course.
At the main site and hardware index there is only a link to the R1 sources.
I'm looking for the R2, who has the '8U2 turned by 45° and 4 additional solder pads.

CrossRoads

Ah.
I wonder what happened to the UNO SMD? That used to be there too.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

Razorblade

Jul 23, 2011, 04:11 pm Last Edit: Jul 24, 2011, 12:40 pm by Razorblade Reason: 1
I noticed that few days ago: http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/topic,66792.0.html
But no answer from admin/moderators.

Anyway m2ic, I downloaded it when it was available. I've uploaded an attachment.
Arduino Uno (R2fix) / Duemilanove (328p)
Ethernet Shield SD (v5)

al1fch

Here is Uno rev 2 schematic... 4 new solder pads are for JP2

m2ic

Ah yes!
That is what I'm looking for  :-)
Thanks a lot,
Mic

Sorry to bump an old topic. But are reference designs final? IE can i convert the eagle file to gerber and get it manufactured?

I am currently in a PCB class at my university. The instructor wants us to learn how to place components, traces, vias, etc. So far i have downloaded the rv2 schematic and used the "to board" command on Eagle to then start placing the components myself. Is there anything i should avoid or make sure to do? I was wondering about the spacing between the I/O so that it can be shield compatible.

CrossRoads

You can download the eagle files for any of the arduinos. delete/ripup all the parts except the connectors & go from there.
Then board dimension & placement will be corrert.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy