Go Down

Topic: UNO R2 Schematic and Board (Read 4 times) previous topic - next topic

m2ic

Hi Arduino People,

where can i find the schematic and the board layout of the arduino uno r2.

I bought a new uno r2 in the hope i could modify this open source hardware but i can't find the documentation.

So please provide a link to the eagle files.

Thanks,
Mic

CrossRoads

Did you look in the Hardware section on the Main Site? I would expect it to be there.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

m2ic

Hi CrossRoads,

yes of course.
At the main site and hardware index there is only a link to the R1 sources.
I'm looking for the R2, who has the '8U2 turned by 45° and 4 additional solder pads.

CrossRoads

Ah.
I wonder what happened to the UNO SMD? That used to be there too.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.

Razorblade

Jul 23, 2011, 04:11 pm Last Edit: Jul 24, 2011, 12:40 pm by Razorblade Reason: 1
I noticed that few days ago: http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/topic,66792.0.html
But no answer from admin/moderators.

Anyway m2ic, I downloaded it when it was available. I've uploaded an attachment.
Arduino Uno (R2fix) / Duemilanove (328p)
Ethernet Shield SD (v5)

al1fch

Here is Uno rev 2 schematic... 4 new solder pads are for JP2

m2ic

Ah yes!
That is what I'm looking for  :-)
Thanks a lot,
Mic

BigJon901

Sorry to bump an old topic. But are reference designs final? IE can i convert the eagle file to gerber and get it manufactured?

I am currently in a PCB class at my university. The instructor wants us to learn how to place components, traces, vias, etc. So far i have downloaded the rv2 schematic and used the "to board" command on Eagle to then start placing the components myself. Is there anything i should avoid or make sure to do? I was wondering about the spacing between the I/O so that it can be shield compatible.

CrossRoads

You can download the eagle files for any of the arduinos. delete/ripup all the parts except the connectors & go from there.
Then board dimension & placement will be corrert.

Go Up