Arduino 0007 is now available:
Mac (Intel): http://www.arduino.cc/files/arduino-0007-mac-intel.zip
Mac (PPC): http://www.arduino.cc/files/arduino-0007-mac-ppc.zip
* Smaller core (about 3.5 KB instead of 4.5 KB).
* Added a SoftwareSerial library (thanks to Antonio, Heather Dewey-Hagborg, and bigengineer for their help).
* Implemented a Serial.flush() routine; see reference for details.
* Digital pins 0 and 1 can be used for i/o until a call to Serial.begin().
* Replaced avr-lib's uart routines with custom code for handling serial communication and modified C++ serial commands to call the C serial commands; the code may behave slightly differently in border cases (e.g. non-standard speeds, or on overflow).
* Added attachInterrupt() and detachInterrupt() functions for handling of external interrupts on pins 2 and 3.
* Implemented shiftOut() routine; see reference for details.
* Defining binary constants: e.g. B1010 is 6.
* Mac versions no longer require running of the macosx_setup.command script.
* Windows version comes with the FTDI USB drivers already unzipped.
* New Linux binary distribution (still requires some programs to be pre-installed).