Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Vacuum sensor  (Read 857 times)
St. Louis, Missouri
Arduino rocks
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Does anyone know of a (hopefully inexpensive) vacuum sensor? It does not have to be extremely accurate. My application is cycling a vacuum pump on a vacuum press system.

Left Coast, CA (USA)
Brattain Member
Measurement changes behavior
View Profile

Does anyone know of a (hopefully inexpensive) vacuum sensor? It does not have to be extremely accurate. My application is cycling a vacuum pump on a vacuum press system.

You might search of absolute pressure sensors, as they are in effect vacuum sensors.

Lefty

Dallas, Texas
View Profile

I did a search for, "vacuum transducer sensor", and it looks like I got lots of hits.

Auckland, New Zealand
He's just this guy, you know.
View Profile

Did you find a good sensor? I have the same application for composite vacuum bagging.  I need accuracy between 0 to around 30"hg / 1000hPa.

James Harton
sociable.co.nz || axe.io

United Kingdom
Tesla Member
Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law.
View Profile

Maybe you need something like http://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/products/2355835/?searchTerm=235-5835.

Formal verification of safety-critical software, software development, and electronic design and prototyping. See http://www.eschertech.com. Please do not ask for unpaid help via PM, use the forum.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: