Go Down

Topic: Arduion tutorials/books for noobs (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

Hello everyone.

I will keep it short.
I have an Arduino UNO board,little breadboard, LEDs and few servos. (can obtain other components)

Programming is really a new thing for me. What tutorials or books are more suitable for beginners.
( I tried tweaking with examples and looking at forum+tutorials for help with code but I am lost in how that stuff work)

Which ones did you find useful and clearly written? I am more interested in people that started from scratch without previous experience in programming
but any good advice is appreciated.

Thank you.

That one's free. The author also has a book which has gotten very good reviews: http://www.earthshineelectronics.com/blog/?p=77
... it is poor civic hygiene to install technologies that could someday
facilitate a police state. -- Bruce Schneier

i can give you a torrent or you can look for it with tons of Arduino text and even some books. Not that i am supporting you downloading copies of the books but hey if its out there then be resourceful.
I could print the Arduino logo on a box of cereal and sell it as "Arduin-O's"

Aug 10, 2011, 11:15 pm Last Edit: Aug 11, 2011, 01:40 am by Coding Badly Reason: 1
Brian W.Evans
Arduino programming notebook- find it and download. It is free

Moderator Edit: Name corrected.
I have solution !
But it involves spherical chickens in frictionless vacuum...

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131