Go Down

Topic: Use Arduino to hack your RC Car - Computer Controlled RC Car (Read 7672 times) previous topic - next topic

Aug 01, 2011, 01:10 am Last Edit: Aug 06, 2011, 11:22 pm by bdragon123 Reason: 1
This is what I had been trying to do and I made it.

If you ever wanna give it a try , use your PC to control a RC Toy , this can be a good example for you.

So , the target is : Use a PC to control a RC Car

My example is , I wrote a program which can handle the gamepad windows event then send
the signal to Arduino.     Then Arduino generates appropriate voltage to control the Radio Controller of
a RC Car.

Feel free to have a look and let me know how do you think.

Um...  You forgot to include the code or a link to it. :\
Send Bitcoin tips to: 1L3CTDoTgrXNA5WyF77uWqt4gUdye9mezN
Send Litecoin tips to : LVtpaq6JgJAZwvnVq3ftVeHafWkcpmuR1e

Frühes Scheitern erspart weiteres Leiden :D

Just saw this post.

I had an idea to turn a big remote control tank into a cheap video camera/DSLR dolly using computer controlled movement of the tank for precise travel over time.

The camera would be attached to the turret for 360° rotation and the tank tracks provide the forward/back movement.

Is there a way the computer can be used to key in distinct instructions so the tank can travel/rotate etc in a precise manner over a period of time from 2 minutes up to 6+ hours for example?

I'm trying to find a cheap way to create timelapses like shown on timescapes website.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131