Go Down

Topic: Understanding Engineers (Read 213 times) previous topic - next topic

LarryD

An engineer was crossing a road one day, when a frog called out to him and said, "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess."
He bent over, picked up the frog, and put it in his pocket.
The frog spoke up again and said, "If you kiss me, I'll turn back into a beautiful princess and stay with you for one week."
The engineer took the frog out of his pocket, smiled at it and returned it to the pocket.
The frog then cried out, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a princess, I'll stay with you for one week and do anything you want."
Again, the engineer took the frog out, smiled at it and put it back into his pocket.
Finally, the frog asked, "What is the matter? I've told you I'm a beautiful princess and that I'll stay with you for one week and do anything you want. Why won't you kiss me?"
The engineer said, "Look, I'm an engineer. I don't have time for a girlfriend, but a talking frog - now that's cool."
The way you have it in your schematic isn't the same as how you have it wired up!

robtillaart

Rob Tillaart

Nederlandse sectie - http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/board,77.0.html -
(Please do not PM for private consultancy)

MorganS

An engineering student is walking across the campus when he sees a friend riding a bike.

"Hey! Cool bike! Where'd you get it?

"The weirdest thing. I was walking along and this girl on a bike jumps off the bike, throws all her clothes on the ground and says "Take anything you want!""

"Good choice - her clothes probably wouldn't have fit you."
GoForSmoke: "What GShield? You never mentioned a shield."

LarryD

The way you have it in your schematic isn't the same as how you have it wired up!

charliesixpack

A nobleman, a clergyman and an engineer are walked to the guillotine.

The nobleman is placed in the guillotine, the blade is released and stops an inch from his neck.  "A sign from God.  You may walk."

The same thing happens to the clergyman.

The engineer is placed in the guillotine.  His eyes open wide and he says, "I see what's happening.  The rope is catching on that nail..."

LarryD

The engineer is placed in the guillotine.  His eyes open wide and he says, "I see what's happening.  The rope is catching on that nail..."
Did they remove the nail?    8)

weedpharma

Did they remove the nail?    8)
Oh the suspense!!

Weedpharma

groundfungus

Would need a tech to remove the nail. 

Riva

Once I almost saw Elvis but then my shovel broke. :(

LarryD

@Riva
I think the disease runs in the family.

Especially if both parents have the same infliction.

The graduate with a science degree asks, "Why does it work?"
The graduate with an engineering degree asks, "How does it work?"
The graduate with an accounting degree asks, "How much will it cost?"
The graduate with an arts degree asks, "Do you want fries with that?"

pYro_65

The graduate with a science degree asks, "Why does it work?"
The graduate with an engineering degree asks, "How does it work?"
The graduate with an accounting degree asks, "How much will it cost?"
The graduate with an arts degree asks, "Do you want fries with that?"
I have a friend who recently told me she's about to start an arts degree, this'll make her day.

Go Up