Go Down

Topic: Can someone explain why people vote for Trump? (Read 106 times) previous topic - next topic

Grumpy_Mike

I am for the UK and I am amazed that there are people that people vote for Trump. Why, is it that there are so many stupid people?

In the UK to Trump is to fart. It seem to me he smells like a fart but looks like a shit.

LarryD

Today at 01:17 am Last Edit: Today at 01:19 am by LarryD
Do you mean this guy?

Always blame yourself.

codlink

We need someone that is not a career politian. Compared to the other cadidates, he's the best choice.  But, I would bet that nothing will change no matter who is in office.  I think the presidency is more of a publicity stunt than anything else.
//LiNK

TKall

The fascination with Trump is easy to understand. I am stunned by the fact that so many people will vote for clinton or sanders.

LarryD

Always blame yourself.

Grumpy_Mike

Yes but he is so stupid, can no one see this?

TKall

Mike,
What do you think is so stupid about him?

Grumpy_Mike

The fascination with Trump is easy to understand. I am stunned by the fact that so many people will vote for clinton or sanders.
No it is not easy to understand for anyone in the UK. That is why I am posting this to see if someone can explain his appeal.
To me the similarities with Hitler are alarming. A funny little man who is a racist and says he wants to stop his country being pushed arround. And that did not end well did it?

Grumpy_Mike

Mike,
What do you think is so stupid about him?
Everything he says is just like a three year old.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy