Go Down

Topic: Arduino Featured in Wired Magazine (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

b94cast

Oct 20, 2008, 04:07 pm Last Edit: Oct 20, 2008, 04:17 pm by b94cast Reason: 1
I just started reading the article with my morning coffee, and wanted to say Woot! Gratz! and the like to the folks at Arduino for their feature in Wired Mag!  :)

admin

Cool

I havent seen the article yet :) how do I look in the pictures? ahahahah

massimo

nkcelectronics

admin

thanks!

I wish I could buy a copy  but I am in copenhagen and it'a going to take a while...

massimo

b94cast

NKC got it first!  heheh, I had wandered off to scan the page and got sidetracked (ooh!  shiney!)  :D

tedder

is the full article online somewhere?

gnu_linux

That's going to be a collector's issue for sure :)

Arduino was featured on Wired and made it onto slashdot as well

:)

HULK

Great article,

It should be included at the www.arduion.cc home page.

After reading it i must say that i have a added understanding of the whole arduino idea.

Vishal

A very good read, your right Hulk it should be on the home page on the arduino website.

Certainly made me appreciate the new found hobby i have in the arduino baord and the fact that i can do what ever i want with it, even use it to do a business with  ;D.

Its just going to get better.

TruControllers

It was a great article and is the only reason why I now know of this and why I am now on the forms...The whole idea of OS hardware really blew my mind!  :o
Who would have thought this stuff is so cool! I wish I would have studied code instead of wasting my time playing football...oh well :(

Noah Cutter

It's always so exciting when Open Source hardware (or software for that matter) is mentioned in the (somewhat) mainstream. I subscribe to Wired, and admittedly didn't see it the first time I skimmed through the issue. Keep up the excellent work Mr. Banzi!

gnu_linux

There's more :)

http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2008/11/_draft_open_source_hardwa.html

http://hardware.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/11/29/1655202

Very cool :)

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy