The Roboduino is finally on sale!!!
Its $40 for a kit and $55 for an assembled version
More info and sales information here: http://curiousinventor.com/kits/roboduino
Features / Specs:
* 100% Compatible with Arduino software.
* Power buses along side pwm and analog pins easily accept standard servo and sensor connectors.
* Powered can be supplied from USB, barrel plug or 3-pin male header. You'll need a suitable power supply when driving multiple servos.
* dedicated UART 3-pin male header
* 6 PWM outputs with neighboring unregulated power pins
* 6 analog pins
* 14 digital pins
* Reverse polarity protection for board circuitry (not for unregulated power pins)
* Optional I2C pull-up resistor locations
If anyone has any questions or comments put them here, I'll be coming back to check .