Go Down

Topic: 9vac to 4n35 to ardunio (Read 4605 times) previous topic - next topic

pantonvich

I misspoke - I've got it connected to collector - and not the base.

I'll try see if I have a different ac wall wart in my junk pile

again thanks for your help

CrossRoads

If you disconnect the opto, and just put a simple push button in its place to pin 4, and open/close that bunch of times, do you still get the same lock up behavior?
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

pantonvich

that works fine.

I can remove a 10vac leg and it works correctly
I can switch the 110 side of the transformer off via a strip surge protector and that works correctly
I can unplug/plug in/unplug etc the surge protector from the 110 source and that works correctly

It's only when I unplug/plug in/unplug the transformer from the 110 source that the arduino locks up

anyways - I found a 18vac doorbell transformer - and that doesn't lock up the arduino - so it's just has to be that other transformer - odd

CrossRoads

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

Coding Badly

Is it just me, or have all the files attached to posts disappeared?

It is a side-effect of being promoted to Moderator (congratulations, I think  ;)).  The suspicion is that the forum software has a bug or that an Administrator needs to make a configuration change.

CrossRoads

Thanks Coding 8)

I have asked Massimo about the attachments disappearing.

Go Up