Go Down

Topic: 9vac to 4n35 to ardunio (Read 5435 times) previous topic - next topic

pantonvich

I misspoke - I've got it connected to collector - and not the base.

I'll try see if I have a different ac wall wart in my junk pile

again thanks for your help

CrossRoads

If you disconnect the opto, and just put a simple push button in its place to pin 4, and open/close that bunch of times, do you still get the same lock up behavior?
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

pantonvich

that works fine.

I can remove a 10vac leg and it works correctly
I can switch the 110 side of the transformer off via a strip surge protector and that works correctly
I can unplug/plug in/unplug etc the surge protector from the 110 source and that works correctly

It's only when I unplug/plug in/unplug the transformer from the 110 source that the arduino locks up

anyways - I found a 18vac doorbell transformer - and that doesn't lock up the arduino - so it's just has to be that other transformer - odd

CrossRoads

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

pantonvich

Coding Badly

Is it just me, or have all the files attached to posts disappeared?

It is a side-effect of being promoted to Moderator (congratulations, I think  ;)).  The suspicion is that the forum software has a bug or that an Administrator needs to make a configuration change.

CrossRoads

Thanks Coding 8)

I have asked Massimo about the attachments disappearing.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy