Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: firmata>VB2010>Arduino UNO simple vb issue please help.  (Read 1248 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hello all, i've been SOAKING myself with all the great documentation provided for anything having to do with the arduino. Out of idiocy, i noticed, due to were i am, im stuck without linux for a while!!! this is a problem. mainly: SOFTWARE INTERFACES.

So, in short, i read the docs over at firmata, and the docs are for VB6.
can someone be kind enough in a noob step>by>bloody>damn>step> tell my how to import the .dll and acossiated files for firmata libraries so i can toy around and build my own simple exes in VB2010. any help would be greatly appreciated, as being stuck on an IDE issue is pretty lame -.- thanks in advance.

Seattle, WA USA
Brattain Member
Seattle, WA USA
View Profile

Does this page, linked on the playground, not have enough information?
http://www.acraigie.com/programming/firmatavb/default.html

View Profile

yes, yes it does. just figured it out. i gotta say so far, this forum has been quite filled with sarcastic assholes. youd figure common interests and all.... sorry for asking for help on a help forum.

Seattle, WA USA
Brattain Member
Seattle, WA USA
View Profile

i gotta say so far, this forum has been quite filled with sarcastic assholes.
Happy to be of service.

sorry for asking for help on a help forum.
You might have mentioned that you had looked at that site, and still had issues. You might have mentioned exactly what problems you were having. You might have come here with a better attitude. You might have done a lot of stuff to make helping you easier.

Holding your hand and doing your homework for you are two thing that we do not do here.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: