I just uploaded Arduino 0013. Get it from the download page
[documentation / examples]
* Adding examples for Parallax Ping Sensor and Memsic 2125 accelerometer.
[core / libraries]
* Adding support for printing floats to Print class (meaning that it works
in the Serial, Ethernet, and LiquidCrystal classes too). Includes two
* Added word, word(), bitRead(), bitWrite(), bitSet(), bitClear(), bit(),
lowByte(), and highByte(); see reference for details.
* Working around problem that caused PWM output on pins 5 and 6 to never go
to 0 (causing, for example, an LED to continue to glow faintly).
* Removing cast macros, since function-style casts are a feature of C++. This
should fix contributed libraries that broke in Arduino 0012.
* Modifying pulseIn() to wait for a transition to start timing (i.e. ignoring
any pulse that had already started when the function was called).
* Fixing bug in random() that limited the ranges of values generated. Thanks
to Mikal Hart.
* Modifying delay() to pause for at least the given number of milliseconds.
* Fixing bug in Ethernet library that interfered with use of pins 8 and 9.
* Originating each outgoing network connection from a different port (in the
Client class of the Ethernet library). Thanks to Paul and joquer.
* Updating ATmega168 bootloader to work with standard distributions of avrdude
(responding to signature requests made with the universal SPI command) and
correctly store EEPROM data. Thanks to ladyada.
* Adding support for the ATmega328. The upload speed is 57600 baud, so you
may need to edit boards.txt or reburn your bootloader if you bought an
ATmega328 w/ bootloader from adafruit or other supplier.
* Omitting unused functions from compiled sketches, reducing their size.
* Changing compilation process to allow for use of EEMEM directive (although
not yet uploading EEPROM data).