Go Down

Topic: Only Execute Once (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic

Xenia2

Oh i didn't think of that  ;)

Xenia2

Aug 16, 2011, 03:02 am Last Edit: Aug 16, 2011, 03:07 am by Xenia2 Reason: 1
My replacement laptop just came in, so I got a chance to test the code.

I have to find another way to get the LEDs to flash in the main loop only once at startup. The flashing LEDs inside the setup() did not work the way I wanted. I would like the LEDs to flash every one second for six seconds.

pocketscience

I showed you how to execute something once in the main loop earlier. Refer to that... and then actually have a go at writing some code. If you have specific problems then I'm sure we can assist, but we're not going to write your code for you - well I'm not anyway...

What you are asking is trivial in the extreme - you need to a) keep track of how many times you've flashed the LED, and b) keep track of the 1 second spacing...

G.
Is life really that serious...??!

Xenia2

^ Oh I am not expecting you the write the code   :) I was just looking for examples or how to get started.

wildbill

My replacement laptop just came in, so I got a chance to test the code.

I have to find another way to get the LEDs to flash in the main loop only once at startup. The flashing LEDs inside the setup() did not work the way I wanted. I would like the LEDs to flash every one second for six seconds.

What was the code you used to do this? What did it do? What did you want to be different?

Go Up