Arduino 0018 is now available from the downloads page
. Changes below.
[core / libraries]
* Added tone() and noTone() functions for frequency generation.
* Added Serial.end() command.
* Added precision parameter for printing of floats / doubles.
* Incorporated latest version of Firmata.
* Fixed bug w/ disabling use of the RW pin in the LiquidCrystal library.
* No longer disabling interrupts in delayMicroseconds().
* Fixed bug w/ micros() returning incorrect values from within an interrupt.
* Fixed bug that broke use of analog inputs 8-15 on the Mega.
* Synchronized with the Processing 1.0.9 code base, bringing various fixes,
including to a bug causing saving to fail when closing the last sketch.
* Added support for third-party hardware in the SKETCHBOOK/hardware folder,
mirroring the current structure of the hardware folder in Arduino.
* Added Ctrl-Shift-M / Command-Shift-M shortcut for serial monitor.
* Hold down shift when pressing the Verify / Compile or Upload toolbar
buttons to generate verbose output (including command lines).
* Moving build (on upload) from the applet/ sub-folder of the sketch
to a temporary directory (fixing problems with uploading examples from
within the Mac OS X disk image or a Linux application directory).
* Fixed bug the prevented the inclusion of .cpp and .h (or .c and .h) files
of the same name in a sketch.
* Improved the Mac OS X disk image (.dmg): added a shortcut to the
Applications folder, a background image with arrow, and new FTDI drivers.